Daily Themed Crossword November 8 2022 Answers
- Patient curer for short
- Cookware cover
- Rebel Without a Cause actress Ann
- Nocturnal hooter
- ___ as indicated (carton instruction)
- Star ___ spice with petals
- Berlin’s country that is participating in FIFA World Cup 2022
- ___ dream (dreamer is aware that they are dreaming)
- Card game without face cards
- Frozen queen
- Buenos Aires’ country that is participating in FIFA World Cup 2022
- Disapproving cries from soccer fans say
- Vacuum cleaner pioneer
- Steam engine fuel
- Bubble follower to mean a beverage
- American hurdler and bobsled Jones
- Zodiac sign with scales
- Actress Barrymore from Charlie’s Angels
- Low-___ image
- Madrid’s country that is participating in FIFA World Cup 2022
- Washing machine option?
- Toy battery size letters
- Tomato ketchup brand
- Cambridge’s country that is participating in FIFA World Cup 2022
- ___ Lynne Farmer (A Cowgirl’s Song actress)
- Type of test on CSI: Abbr.
- Fodder grass
- The Rolling Stones album ___ Wheels
- Pride’s home
- Orangutan or chimpanzee e.g.
- Odie for one
- Have EMIs to settle
- Red blue or green for short
- Greg Evans cartoon strip
- The World ___ Enough: 2 wds. (James Bond film)
- Actress Susan from L.A. Law
- Texas city which is home to the Cotton Bowl stadium
- Burden to bear?
- Costa ___ San Jose’s nation that is participating in Fifa World Cup 2022
- Do ___ say: 2 wds.
- ___ Stark Sean Bean in Game of Thrones
- Mixture of oats dried fruits and nuts had with milk
- Only Time singer
- English alphabet starters
- Friend of Pooh?
- Soccer player’s objective
- Creative sparks
- Rye-whiskey cocktail: 2 wds.
- A Doll’s House lead character ___ Helmer
- Arduous mountain trail
- Honolulu garland
- To each his ___
- Copacabana’s nation that is participating in Fifa World Cup 2022
- Cosmos writer and astronomer Carl
- Term of royal respect
- ___ in a blue moon
- ___ Hathaway The Princess Diaries actress
- Modern-day Samsung TVs: Abbr.
- ___ your food…
- Baseball legend Roush
- Lottery winner’s cry
- Afternoon snooze
- Go red say