Daily Themed Crossword November 11 2022 Answers
- Cow’s hello
- Tidal retreat
- Finger-like vegetable
- Have you ___ wool?
- Flock’s dinner spot (anagram of ale)
- Gas tank filler
- J.R.R. ___ author of The Lord of the Rings who served in the British army during WWI
- College group for short
- Teeny tiny amount
- Pet dog on The Jetsons
- Stout size
- Catch as a criminal
- How-___ (instruction manuals)
- ___ Bierce author of The Devil’s Dictionary who served in the U.S. Union Army
- Bear-like Australian marsupials
- Popeye or Sinbad e.g.
- George ___ author of Animal Farm who served in the Home Guard supporting the British Army
- …A partridge in a ___ tree…
- The W of BTW
- Singer Carly ___ Jepsen
- Good Will Hunting actor Williams
- Not impressed expression
- Cupid’s Greek counterpart
- J.D. ___ author of The Catcher in the Rye who served in the U.S. Army during WWII
- Slangy refusal
- Actress Thurman
- Catch Your ___ song by The Click Five
- ___ the best!
- Devil ___ Cry (video game series featuring the demon hunter Dante)
- Trebek of Jeopardy!
- Bathroom item
- Grammy winner Yoko ___
- Popeye’s Olive
- The Waste Land poet T.S. ___
- Red root veggie that is often pickled
- Slippery fruit often thrown in Mario Kart
- Turn-___ (unappealing qualities)
- ___ Vonnegut author of Cat’s Cradle who served in the U.S. Army during WWII
- ___-view mirror
- Palo ___ California
- Next of ___ (relatives)
- Band that’s all about Money Money Money
- D grade descriptor
- I came ___ I conquered.: 2 wds.
- Morning hours: Abbr.
- Boxing bout ender: Abbr.
- No longer green as a fruit
- Football stadium cheer
- ___ man walks into the bar…: 2 wds.
- To ___ is human…
- C.S. ___ author of The Chronicles of Narnia who served in the British army during WWI
- Actor Rickman of Harry Potter
- Fox’s adjective
- Team race with batons
- Sushi bar serving?
- General Hospital actress Sofer
- Spoken not written
- Soup holder often
- Baby’s first word often
- Amount of money
- Straight Outta Compton group: Abbr.
- Actress Gadot of Criminal
- Adam’s partner
- T-___ (dinosaur for short)