Daily Themed Crossword November 6 2022 Answers
- Autumn Leaves guitarist Clapton
- Mayberry ___ (Ken Berry sitcom)
- Crunch targets for short
- Winnie-the-___ (fictional teddy bear)
- Rowing stick
- Pied Piper followers
- Informal response to Who’s it: 2 wds.
- Corn-loving rodent that lives in a tree
- Side to Side singer Grande to her fans
- Carrie Bradshaw’s favorite cocktail from Sex and the City for short
- ___ Soda Kel’s favorite drink in Kenan & Kel
- Not too many
- Nothing ___ Forever (Sidney Sheldon novel)
- ___-inspiring (impressive)
- Accessory on a birthday present perhaps
- Dark purple smoothie berry
- ___ Fashioned Don Draper’s signature cocktail in Mad Men
- Spa massage reaction
- Slangy affirmation
- Chicago setting in summer: Abbr.
- Arctic Circle home
- G in OMG
- Shot glass liquor mostly
- ___ for the stars… (aspire)
- Antonym of no
- ___ Homer’s favorite beverage in The Simpsons: 2 wds.
- Houston ballplayer slangily
- Bull’s eye projectile
- It’s so funny! in text-speak: Abbr.
- Colored eye part
- Duos numbers?
- Lock opener
- ___ Colada Jennifer Garner’s favorite drink in 13 Going on 30
- Word before pen or center
- Decompose as food
- Apple’s core
- Favorite drink of Hannibal in Hannibal Lecter
- Actress Perez from White Men Can’t Jump
- Help page on websites: Abbr.
- ___ Hill (R&B group)
- Cupid’s item
- Happy hour venues
- Plant stalk
- ___-mo (video type)
- Slurpee competitor
- NFL linemen: Abbr.
- Anti-age moisturizer brand
- Formula 1 or Tour de France e.g.
- Urgent letters?
- Opposite of backward for short
- Key on either side of the spacebar
- Having no hair
- Well alright then!: 2 wds.
- Hold your horses!
- ___ one out (different)
- Narrow or wide-toothed detangler
- ___ Got a Feeling (The Beatles song)
- ___ Girl (Blake Lively and Leighton Meester show)
- They are found wrapped under a Christmas tree
- Nina Simone hairdo
- Annually for short
- Banned pesticide: Abbr.
- American labor union representing workers in the U.S. and Canada: Abbr.
- Yellowstone grazer
- Fair-hiring initials
- Prefix with angle meaning three sides
- The Adventures of ___ Tin Tin
- Mexican mama bear